The WEBSITE uses own and third-party cookies.
Cookie files (hereinafter “COOKIES”) are text or physical files containing information which are stored in the USER's computer, unequivocally associated to that device, thereby enabling the collection and recovery of information on how the USER browses and uses the WEBSITE.
Why COOKIES are used
The reasons for using cookies on the WEBSITE are (i) to enable better, more personalised browsing of the WEBSITE by the USER; (ii) to enable and improve the USER’s access to certain content and their use of the contents and services made available to them on its WEBSITE by the KsiGune; and (iii) to analyse USER activity of the WEBSITE with a view to its improvement and adaptation to USER requirements.
The WEBSITE uses own COOKIES (sent to the USER’s device from a device or domain managed by the KsiGune and from which it provides its services) and third-party COOKIES (sent to the USER’s device from a device or domain managed by a body other than the KsiGune) as follows:
- Technical COOKIES: COOKIES which allow the USER to browse the WEBSITE and to use the different options and services offered on the WEBSITE by the KsiGune.
- Functionality COOKIES: COOKIES which allow the USER to access the WEBSITE and the services it offers with a series of predefined general characteristics according to certain criteria in the USER’s device (language for instance).
- Analytics COOKIES: COOKIES which allow those responsible for them to monitor and analyse USER behaviour on the WEBSITE in order to measure activity on the same with the purpose of introducing improvements to the WEBSITE.
- Advertising COOKIES: COOKIES which permit the management of advertising spaces included in the WEBSITE based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
Third-party analytics COOKIES
The WEBSITE uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, a website analytics service developed by GOOGLE INC. which enables the KsiGune to know how USERS interact with the WEBSITE and draw up reports on WEBSITE browsing trends without identifying individual USERS.
The information generated by GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES will be directly transmitted and filed by GOOGLE INC. on their own servers.
As a result, the collecting of information on the use made of the WEBSITE by the USER and decisions regarding the purpose for which the information is collected and how it is processed corresponds exclusively to GOOGLE INC., which acts on its own behalf, while the KsiGune has under no circumstances access to said information, but only to the aggregate and anonymous information provided by GOOGLE INC. through its reports.
For more information about GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the general conditions governing its use: https://www.google.es/analytics/terms/es.html
Note should also be taken that the KsiGune has no access to the information collected by the other third-party COOKIES listed in this Cookies Policy, and that it is said third parties who decide how said information is processed and used.
The USER is also advised that they can, at any time, revoke the consent given in regard to COOKIE use on the WEBSITE, deleting the COOKIES stored on their device by means of their browser settings and adjustments.
The WEBSITE can be accessed with no need to activate the options referring to COOKIES. This notwithstanding, please note that rejecting or uninstalling COOKIES may mean that access to certain contents and the use of certain services made available to the USER through the WEBSITE do not function to their full extent.
USERS are informed that they can restrict, block or delete COOKIE use by selecting the appropriate setting on their browser program.
For more information about your browser configuration:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help
For more information about COOKIES: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/